If you only plan on diving in a group with a guide once or twice a year while on vacation then this course is for you.
Particularly if you only expect to go diving primarily in the company of a dive guide, or if you have limited time to earn the two weekend Open Water Diver certification. Then this one weekend life-time certification is for you.
The PADI Scuba Diver certification opens the door on the underwater world for anyone who's thought that a course would take too long or be too difficult.
Yes, you can upgrade to the PADI Open Water Diver level at a later time.
Before your Saturday of pool training, you'll need to complete 6 hours of online studies.
Our Saturday pool training day will be 7 hours long so eat a big breakfast.
Then we'll take what you've learned and apply your new skills in the ocean at Catalina Island, yes boat ticket is included.
Total Commitment: One full weekend +7hrs of online homework.
When: Courses start every weekend all year around.
Hours (might vary):
1. Book online, get code & start your studies.
2. Pickup your rental gear & purchase your personal items at the shop.
3. Saturday is pool & homework review (7hr day)
4. Sunday is a trip to Catalina Island or Anacapa Island (8-10hr day depending on weather)
During the course you'll cover material and practice skills related to topics such as:
- Buoyancy skills including comfortable ascents and descents, and breathing underwater.
- Staying warm underwater, streamlining your swimming skills and buddy diving techniques.
- Diving environments and aquatic life you're likely to encounter.
- Preventing common problems underwater.
- An introduction to boat diving.
Exact Schedule: 2-4 days prior to the start, your instructor will text you the exact schedule (similar to above), reminders, directions to boat dock and parking info.
- PADI Scuba Diver eLearning code
- PADI "Scuba Diver" lifetime, upgradable certification card.
- All Scuba Rentals
- Classroom, Pool and Ocean sessions with instructor.
- Boat ticket to Catalina or Anacapa Island
- Student discount code for shopping online or instore.
Tuition: $499.oo (normally $599)
Questions? We're ready to assist you. Call 888-728-2252
1. No difficult beach dives during training, it's all easy boat diving.
2. New modern online academics.
3. Look at our Yelp and compare.
4. Most popular and active dive community.
5. 18 years in business with great reputation.
6. Friendly, safe male & female staff.
7. Large warm pool facility with locker rooms.
8. The course is FREE with purchase of all your own gear with us.
9. We won't surprise you with additional hidden costs like our competition does.
This entire course is FREE with purchase of Head-to-Toe Scuba Diving System